2007년 4월 23일 월요일

Hello, World!

Hello world I'm David! My Korean name is Dong Ki Kang, but because "Dong Ki" sounds like "donkey", I made an English name for myself. I was born in August 16th, 1991, and came to China when I was six years old. I lived in many cities in China, which are Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. To tell the truth I don't like living in China. Now I am living in Shenzhen, studying in grade ten. My school is called ISSC. School life used to be very exciting, but because all of my friends have left, it's extremely boring.
I like to play basketball play computer games, watch animations, and read books. During weekends, I spend most of my time doing these. I can say that a world without these would be banal and tasteless. Usually, I am to busy to do these. I also enjoy living busily because I feel like I'm obtaining many things. My dream is to be a CEO of a huge multinational company and profit a lot. I would like to donate millions to charities and help the poor. I am striving to reach my objective. However, now, my closest goal is to enter a famous university in Canada or The USA. What I am waiting and desiring the most is the summer break when school term ends and I go back to Korea. I am really eager to go to Korea, because I can meet my relatives and friends and study a lot. Anyway, I am looking forward to introduce myself to the world in medias like the TV or newspapers, as a renowned CEO.

댓글 없음: