2007년 4월 25일 수요일

Nothing Special Today (During the Chinese new year holiday)

Yesterday, I stayed up very late, so I over slept and got up about 11 o’clock A.M. Since it was Chinese New Year Holiday and I didn’t have any lessons, I was free for the whole day. As soon as I got up, I thought that I shouldn’t waste any of my time, and turned my computer on. I decided to stay home, because my friends went somewhere and the sky was cloudy, which can make people feel melancholy, so I didn’t feel like going out.

The first thing I did was drawing the curtain, which made my room very dim. It was the best environment to watch animations. I forgot to sign out my MSN messenger, so some stupid guys were interrupting me while I was watching the animations. After I signed out my MSN messenger, there were nothing but watching animations left. I think I watched animations for about six hours. I had a wonderful time, because usually I couldn’t spend that much time on something I like.

After dinner, I went back into my room, grabbed a book, and read for about three hours. Then I fell asleep. There were nothing special today, but it was not boring. I think I will enjoy the rest of my holiday as well.

댓글 없음: